1. All ingredients
2. Cut the pig liver into slices, soak part of the blood in clean water, and rinse off for later use
3. Put water in a pot and boil, add shredded ginger
4. Boil the liver until the liver changes color
5. Stir in the rice wine to remove the smell, add salt, Knorr chicken essence, and white pepper to taste. The addition of Knorr Chicken Essence not only makes the soup taste more natural, but also lays the foundation for a delicious taste
6. Sprinkle in the diced chives and coriander
1. Pork liver is a kind of food with extremely high iron content, and it is also very easy to absorb, it is called "the holy product for blood". Because pork liver is easy to cook, it does not need to be boiled for too long, and the heat can be controlled to get a smooth and tender taste.
2. Knorr chicken essence is added to the pork liver soup, which has the effect of improving freshness. It is added before it is out of the pot to make the soup more fresh and sweet, with a simple and low-key taste and rich flavor.