1. Prepare the ingredients used.
2. Boil the ribs with water and set aside.
3. Peel the winter bamboo shoots with a knife, put them in a casserole, add water and bring to a boil.
4. Put the blanched ribs into the pot.
5. Add dried chili and chili at the same time.
6. Bring to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for one hour until the ingredients are flavorful.
7. Add fine salt before serving to adjust the taste.
8. In this way, a spare ribs and bamboo shoot soup is complete.
Friends who don't like the taste of chili or add ginger slices Personally, I prefer the taste of chili, which brings a touch of warmth to the coldness of Daochun.