1. Prepare ingredients
2. Wash the fresh mushrooms and cut them into thick slices diagonally. Rinse the surface of the fresh mushrooms first, put them in a basin, add some starch, and rotate the water by hand to rotate the mushrooms a few times so that they can be cleaned more cleanly.
3. Wash the winter bamboo shoots and cut them into large slices. The winter bamboo shoots are low in oxalic acid and can be fried directly.
4. Carrots are peeled and cut into hob pieces. Carrots are best peeled because the skin contains bacteria and pesticide residues.
5. The corn is cut into sections first, and then cut into four pieces vertically. It is better to cut the corn vertically, but you have to be careful.
6. Slice green onion, slice ginger
7. Cut the chicken into pieces, wash the blood, and put it into the pot
8. Add white wine and boil for 2 minutes to remove the water
9. Pour into boiling water, add scallions, ginger slices, white pepper, corn, winter bamboo shoots, fresh mushrooms, white wine, white vinegar and boil for 10 minutes. Turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes
10. Add carrot cubes and salt, and continue to cook for 10 minutes
11. Finally, pour in broccoli, boil and serve
Broccoli is particularly easy to ripen and should be put last.