1. Prepare ingredients: winter bamboo shoots, kelp, lean pork and other ingredients;
2. Wash and slice the lean meat, add oil, salt, light soy sauce, and cornstarch to marinate for 5 minutes;
3. Wash winter bamboo shoots and cut into thin slices;
4. Boil water, add winter bamboo shoots and blanch for 1 minute, remove the cold water, drain the water and set aside;
5. Soak kelp, wash, and shred;
6. Boil water, add kelp, winter bamboo shoots, and ginger shreds. After boiling again, change to medium heat for 10 minutes;
7. Change to high heat, pour the lean meat slices into boiling hot and cook;
8. Add salt and mix well;
1. The winter bamboo shoots should be large and thick;
2. Winter bamboo shoots are divided into sweet and bitter bamboo shoots. Bitter bamboo shoots should be blanched to remove bitterness and hemp
3. Winter bamboo shoots can be sealed and kept fresh, not only in winter, but in all seasons.
4. When the lean meat is cooked, it must be heated quickly, otherwise the lean meat will grow old and not slippery.