1. Prepare the ingredients and make the potato pancake base first
2. After the potatoes are steamed, you can add flour and knead them when they are not hot.
3. Just flatten it with your hands, because the bottom of the potato cake is very soft and difficult to shape. It is easier to handle if it is thicker, and then put it in a rimmed plate and punch with a fork
4. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
5. Then cut the ham into thin slices, leaving a little bit chopped.
6. Tear cooked chicken fillets into thin strips for later use.
7. After the bottom of the cake is baked, take it out and let it cool, then spread the sliced ham and add the diced corn ham.
8. Then spread the shredded chicken fillet,
9. Just a thick layer of cheese
10. Put it in the middle layer and bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes. The time depends on each individual's oven.
11. After it's done, let it cool, and then cut into pieces to eat happily. The bottom of the potato cake will taste softer.
12. Now I'm making a flour cake base. Dig a small hole in the middle of the flour to put in the yeast powder, and put it in warm water to mix the flour.
13. Put the dough in an oven with residual temperature to ferment for half an hour, and then it will double in size, take it out and knead it again, and then put it in for another half an hour.
14. When the time is up, take it out and look at the inside and squeeze it out like this, and then re-knead the dough. Flatten and roll flat.
15. Roll the noodles flat, although it is a bit hard to roll, add more oil to eat (ง •̀_•́)ง
16. Folding is very important. Borrow the back end of the fork and press harder with your fingers, so that the folded edge will not collapse easily.
17. Then punch holes and put the plate in the oven.
18. Bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes
19. Then the steps are the same as the previous one, take it out and let it cool and brush the pizza sauce, put ham slices, corn ham, chicken fillet, and cover with cheese.
20. Bake at 170°C for about 25 minutes
21. After it's done, take it out and let it cool and cut into pieces.
Which pie base do you like? The potato is softer and the flour is harder. I still like potatoes.