1. Purple sweet potato peeled, steamed and pressed into puree
2. After cooling, knead into a few small balls for later use
3. Add appropriate amount of water to the glutinous rice flour
4. Stir evenly with chopsticks
5. Then knead it directly with your hands to form a ball, and then knead it into a circle
6. Let the dough stand for a while, and the preparations are ready
7. Start making glutinous rice balls: first grab two small doughs of the same size and hold the balls with your hands
8. Then place it in the palm of your left hand, gently press the two balls with your right hand, and roll the dough together to form two small glutinous rice balls.
9. Then squeeze the freshly kneaded glutinous rice balls separately, and put a small purple sweet potato ball
10. Wrap the glutinous rice white dough around the purple sweet potato
11. Then use the method shown in Figure 8 to roll two purple sweet potato doughs into glutinous rice balls
12. Knead all the purple sweet potato dumplings one by one
13. Boil water in a pot
14. Then gently throw the purple sweet potato glutinous rice balls into the pot one by one, and then use a wooden spatula to gently rotate it two times along the edge of the pot (to reduce stickiness), and then cover the high heat.
15. After the water in the pot is boiled, add a small amount of water twice in the middle, cover and turn to medium heat
16. When the soup in the pot is boiled again, boil for another 1~2 minutes. When the glutinous rice balls are all raised, it indicates that the glutinous rice balls are fully cooked.
17. Put them into bowls and eat them while they are hot
1. Put the glutinous rice balls: put boiling water into the pot, put them one by one, don't throw them all into the pot at once to avoid stickiness
2. After the water is boiled: Just like boiled dumplings, you need to add water for 1 to 2 times and wait for the dumplings to float before they can be eaten.
3. You can change other fillings as you like
4. The glutinous rice balls are sticky food: do not eat too much at one time, so as not to eat too much and it is difficult to digest