1. Put the steamed purple sweet potato in the bread bucket, add condensed milk and sugar, start the jam program, stir until the dough is dry and dry
2. Put all the ingredients in the basin and mix until smooth
3. Let stand for half an hour
4. At this time, put 2 tablespoons of glutinous rice flour in the pot and fry them well
5. Steam the batter on high heat for 20 minutes, let cool until warm
6. Divide the purple sweet potato filling into 25g small balls, divide into 12 pieces
7. Knead the steamed dough until it is smooth and elastic
8. Divide into 12 portions, 25 grams each
9. Flatten a dough, add purple potato filling, close the filling, and roll with cooked flour
10. Sprinkle cooked powder into the mold, put in the moon cake ball, press the mold, and store in the refrigerator.
The stuffing can be fried in a non-stick pan, low fire and slow fry, the weather is relatively hot, it is more convenient to use a bread machine, but pay attention to stirring during the process.
Snowy mooncakes are kept in the refrigerator and can be eaten within three days. You can freeze them if you can't finish them. You can just warm them up when you eat them.