1. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add the washed red dates, and boil on high heat
2. After boiling, turn to low heat and continue cooking
3. Cook until the red dates are soft, add glutinous rice balls
4. Cook on low heat until all the glutinous rice balls float, add sugar and stir well and cook for two minutes, turn off the heat
1. Most glutinous rice balls are made with glutinous rice flour as the skin, which is not easy to digest, so don’t eat too much.
2. People with high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, gout, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, etc. should not be consumed
3. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to your own preferences, you can also leave it alone if you don’t like sweet
4. If there is no white sugar, you can replace it with honey or brown sugar. When adding honey, wait until the temperature of the pan is cooled.