1. First remove the rapeseed and shiitake mushrooms, wash them, put a spoonful of salt water in the water, blanch the rapeseed and shiitake mushrooms, immediately put them in cold water, cool them down, and drain the water for later use.
2. Put rice noodles in water and cook until boiling
3. Turn off the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes until the rice noodles are cooked and not soft
4. The braised rice noodles are immediately placed in cold water and rinsed and drained for later use
5. The meat sauce is simmered in advance with a product of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, chopped green onion, and minced ginger for 20 minutes and steamed on the pot for 20 minutes.
6. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, pour in the steamed meat sauce and puree soup, mash the meat sauce and cook until boiling
7. Pour in the water and starch to thicken and stir evenly, then you can enjoy it out of the pot
8. Put the rice noodles in a container and drizzle with meat sauce. Put on the delicious meat sauce of rapeseed and shiitake mushrooms.
9. Served with a small plate of pickled pepper fish skin
10. The entrance of the rice noodles is slippery, and the mixture of meat sauce is delicious and bursting.
11. Standard configuration of nutritious rice noodles
12. good to eat
13. Shiitake mushrooms are very thick and mellow, like eating meat
14. Rape is nutritious and refreshing
15. A good day starts with a hearty breakfast
Good-quality rice noodles have higher nutritional value. Rice noodles are rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. They are cooked quickly and evenly, resistant to boiling, refreshing and smooth, and the soup is not turbid and easy to digest after cooking. specialty. Tips: Rice noodles are easy to lose nutrients during the brewing process. Therefore, rice noodles need to be matched with various vegetables, meat, eggs and withered ingredients to increase nutrition. Appropriate seasoning can also make the rice noodles delicious. "Some people say that eating a bowl of rice noodles is equivalent to eating a plastic bag." There is no scientific basis for this statement, unless the rice noodles are fake.