1. Preparation of raw materials: 1 tomato, 5 rapeseed, 1 egg, 80 grams of flour, 5 grams of green onions
2. Put the flour into a large bowl, turn on the faucet to the minimum, dripping, stir quickly with chopsticks, and stir it into a small floc as shown in the figure.
3. Beat eggs, wash tomatoes and cut into dices, wash rapeseed and cut into dices, shred green onions
4. Heat up the pot and put in an appropriate amount of peanut oil
5. Add the chopped green onions, add the diced tomatoes and stir fry
6. Stir fry for soup
7. Add appropriate amount of water
8. After the high heat is boiled, pull the stirred lumps into the pot little by little with chopsticks, and stir them with a spoon
9. Cook gnocchi on low heat
10. Add the chopped green vegetables
11. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce and salt to taste, then pour the egg liquid into the pot
12. Pour in an appropriate amount of sesame oil, turn off the heat and let out
1. The only thing that can be called a technical job is to stir the lump, pay attention to the water to the minimum, the water droplet state, and then stir quickly, so that the lump is relatively small;
2. Don't pour a bowl of gnocchi into the pot at once when the lumps are underneath the pot after the pot is opened, it is easy to lumps into a lump, use chopsticks to pour it into the pot little by little, and stir it with a spoon.