1. .Wash and chop the onion for later use.
2. Put the butter into the pan, wait for the butter to melt, add the onions, stir fry over low heat until the onions shrink slightly
3. Add Italian rice and stir fry.
4. Add a spoonful of stock while stirring constantly.
5. After the stock has collected the juice, add the stock intermittently until the rice is cooked.
6. Add the remaining butter and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
7. Arrange the risotto on a plate, decorate with edible flowers, put a thin heart-stringed Curatai ham, and sprinkle with black truffle particles, perfect~