1. Prepare the spices
2. Cut green onions into sections. Sliced ginger
3. Pour the spices and green onion ginger into the water and boil for 10 minutes, then cool for later use
4. Pour the Orleans marinade into the water and stir to form a marinade
5. Duck legs use a toothpick to poke many small holes in the surface for the taste
6. Coat the duck leg in the marinade, add the sweet osmanthus, mix well, seal it in the refrigerator and marinate for more than 24 hours
7. Take out the duck legs and hang them to cool for 2 hours
8. Take a little marinade, add honey and mix well to make a brush juice
9. Then use a brush to brush all over the duck legs
10. Put the duck legs into the roasting pan, into the air fryer, 180 degrees, roast for 30-40 minutes
11. Brush the honey water again in the middle. The specific time and temperature of the baking depends on the specific situation. If you don’t grasp it, you can observe and adjust at any time.
1. Use a toothpick to pierce the surface of the duck leg to allow the sauce to penetrate into the duck faster, saving time and more delicious.
2. Duck meat is fishy, so it can be removed by soaking it in water.
3. Dry the duck leg to make the skin of the duck leg crisper after roasting.