1. The salted egg yolk peeled from the cooked salted duck egg used in this recipe, the salted egg yolk is crushed into a mud with a knife
2. Put the salted egg yolk and 25 grams of oil into the basin, stir well until it is melted
3. Sift in 50g of low-gluten flour and form a shortbread dough.
4. Combine other ingredients together to form a dough. When mixing with this dough, first mix the liquid evenly, then mix the flour and baking soda evenly, and finally form a dough. I took a few shots of the mixing step, so I will explain it here.
5. Combine the two types of dough and cover with a damp cloth for more than 1 hour
6. Roll out the dough and wrap the dough with the yolk crisp
7. Press it with a rolling pin first, then roll it out
8. Fold the left and right sides into three layers, and then roll them out after ten minutes, just like making puff pastry.
9. Fold the quilt again after the second roll, and roll it again later
10. After finishing, roll out into a large piece with a thickness of about 4 mm, punch holes, and then cut into small pieces.
11. This is the first time I have forgotten to make a hole. The salted egg yolk is relatively small, and the upper layer of the biscuit will bulge after baking.
12. This is done later, and then cut into small pieces after punching.
13. Heat the oven at 140 degrees, up and down, preheat and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then adjust to 100 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes.
14. This is the first time to bake it, there is no perforation, the surface will bulge
15. This was baked later, there are a lot of salted egg yolks, and it tastes delicious.
1. This biscuit is not as sweet as it is sold. If you like sweetness, you can add 15-20 grams of sugar to the salted egg yolk filling.
2. The invert sugar syrup I add to the dough, can add maltose, the purpose is to make the dough sweet and crispy.
3. Add a little baking soda so that the biscuits will be crispy.