1. Soak the glutinous rice overnight, drain the water, and steam it in a steamer
2. Diced mustard and ham
3. Dice fried fritters and cooked salted egg yolk, prepare pork floss
4. Prepare a piece of plastic wrap and cover it with a layer of glutinous rice, the size according to your preference
5. Add egg yolk and diced ham
6. Put on the pork floss and mustard
7. Finally put on fritters
8. Put a layer of glutinous rice on top
9. Pick up the four corners of the plastic wrap, hold the rice ball tightly into a ball shape, and completely wrap the filling.
10. If you like sesame, dip some sesame on it.
The glutinous rice should be wrapped while it is hot, and compact as much as possible when wrapping, otherwise it will fall apart easily. I made 8 of this amount.