1. Prepare all the ingredients, ready-to-eat bagged udon noodles bought in the supermarket, beef slices for shabu-shabu
2. Soak shiitake mushrooms, choose bean sprouts, slice bamboo shoots, shred carrots, and soak broccoli in salt water and wash
3. Soak the udon noodles in boiling water and put them in a bowl for later use
4. Pour the broth into a saucepan, put the miso in a small sieve, and put it in the soup together with the sieve, press the miso with a small spoon to melt it in the bone broth
5. Put the beef slices into the soup. After half a minute, the meat changes color. Take it out and place it on the blanched udon noodles.
6. Put shiitake mushrooms, shredded carrots and bamboo shoots in the soup and cook for 1 or 2 minutes, then put the broccoli and bean sprouts in the boiling bone broth to boil.
7. Pour in soy milk and turn to low heat to boil
8. Put the soy milk and miso soup in a bowl and you're done