by Home and everything
1. The raw materials udon noodles, pork bird's nest, rape and shiitake mushrooms should be blanched in boiling water in advance and then immediately put in cold water to cool and drain.
2. Udon noodles in boiling water for about 10 minutes to soften the noodles without losing their strength. Turn off the heat and immediately put them in cold water and let cool and drain the water for later use.
3. The blanched shiitake mushrooms are cut out to make you more appetite
4. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring it to a boil. Add the meat bird's nest at the same time add a pint of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and monosodium glutamate to season the soup and bring it to a boil.
5. Put the cooked udon noodles into a container
6. Put the rapeseed, shiitake mushrooms, and pork swallows in a container and drizzle with the delicious soup, you can enjoy it.
7. The texture of udon noodles is crispy and refreshing
8. Rich in nutrition, convenient and fast, worth having
9. Isn't it envious to have a plate of fruit?
10. This kind of deliciousness is suitable for everyone to enjoy
11. Full of positive energy breakfast is so happy
Udon noodles are rich in sweet, smooth starch, sugar, protein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and other minerals. It has the effects of nourishing the heart and kidney, strengthening the spleen and thick intestines, as well as thiamine and riboflavin. , Fiber, vitamin A, and three kinds of amino acids.
Udon noodles are easy to digest and absorb, and have the effects of improving anemia, enhancing immunity, and balancing nutrient absorption.
Udon noodles are rich in carbohydrates, which can provide enough energy, and will absorb a lot of water during the cooking process. After 100 grams of udon noodles are cooked, it will become about 400 grams, so it can produce strong satiety. sense. In addition, udon noodles can stimulate people's thinking activities. The human brain and nervous system need a food that contains 50% carbohydrates. Noodles are the food that the human brain needs. Durum wheat contains B vitamins, which have a stimulating effect on brain cells, so eating a bowl of noodles with reasonable nutrition at noon is a good choice. In the morning, you should eat foods with higher protein content, and eating noodles at night is not conducive to digestion and absorption.