1. Prepare raw udon noodles, semi-finished eel buns, snow peas, carrots
2. Boil water in a pot to cook the udon noodles. When the QQ bomb is cooked, the entrance is relatively chewy and there is no hard core. You can turn off the heat and rinse it in cold boiling water several times
3. Put the processed udon noodles in a container for later use
4. Pick the snow peas and carrots on both sides. Use a mold to press out the shape of a flower. Wash the snow peas and carrots in a pot and boil water. Then put them in cold water to rinse and drain the water.
5. Pour the right amount of Kiyomizu-yaki in the pot. The eel and eel juice can be seasoned according to your own taste. I add salt and MSG and season it evenly because I want to eat the original taste of eel
6. Place the prepared eel on top of the udon noodles with snow peas, carrots, and quail eggs on the plate and evenly drizzle with eel juice to enjoy.
7. The nutritional value of eel is extremely rich, and when combined with seasonal vegetables, all the nutrients are super high
8. Fresh and bright breakfast
9. It's so delicious
10. Fruit and corn are my favorites
11. This kind of breakfast will give me a good mood for the day