1. Prepare lard, black sesame flour, glutinous rice, soak and drain the water in advance
2. The drained glutinous rice is put into a food processor to make glutinous rice flour, sieved repeatedly, and the large particles are re-beaten into flour
3. Add black sesame powder and sugar lard to mix into stuffing
4. Add glutinous rice flour to hot water and knead into a ball, cover with plastic wrap
5. Take it out and cut it into small pieces and make it into a round shape
6. Flatten, put in black sesame filling, wrap, and round
7. Add water to the pot, boil the water and add the dumplings, and cook until they float.