by Baby food supplement master
1. Carrots are cleaned and shredded first, and then chopped into the end for later use.
2. Wash and peel the zucchini, cut into small cubes and set aside.
3. Shrimp shells, heads and prawn threads, chopped into minced shrimps/paste for later use.
Pour 30g of flour into a bowl and add about 55g of cold water.
◆The pimple I made with this ratio has a softer taste. If you like harder and more chewy, you can reduce the amount of water.
5. Use chopsticks to stir evenly into a thick batter.
6. Heat a pan, add a little oil, pour in the carrots and diced zucchini, stir fry until the color changes, about 1-2 minutes.
7. Add appropriate amount of hot water, mix well, and simmer together.
8. Prepare a colander and pour into the prepared batter after boiling the water.
9. In this way, small bumps will automatically leak from the net and slide into the pot. If the batter is thick, you can use a spatula or spoon to crush it.
10. Stir the gnocchi until it boils, pour in the minced shrimp and mix well.
Turn off the heat after boiling. If the baby is over 1 year old, you can add a little salt to taste.
◆If you want to drink a richer pimple soup, you can also sprinkle egg liquid in this step, boil it, it is shrimp and egg pimple soup.
12. Sprinkle a little black sesame powder after it is out of the pan, mix well and start.
◆The calcium supplement effect of black sesame is excellent. The black sesame powder I use is homemade. I buy raw black sesame, clean and dry, put it in a pan and fry it, then pour it into a food processor and make it into powder. La, add it to the baby's porridge, noodles, pimple soup and other complementary foods for better nutrition.