1. Mix 120 grams of rice and black sesame powder.
2. Leave the ears and arms of the mixed rice, and shape the rest into an oval with plastic wrap, as shown in the picture, with a recess in the middle.
3. Take a half of 40 grams of white rice and squeeze it into an oblate shape, place it on the gray rice ball, and wrap it with plastic wrap.
4. The gray rice pinched out Totoro's ears.
5. Pinch out Totoro's arm.
6. Cut out Totoro's eyes and whiskers with apple slices, and cut out patterns on pupils and body with seaweed.
7. Splice the ears with the facial features.
8. Put your arms together again.
9. Pinch a white rice ball and put it together with the cooked glutinous rice balls for later use.
10. The glutinous rice balls and onigiri balloons are placed on the plate, and the red bean paste filling is packed in a piping bag, and a small mouth is cut to squeeze out the thread held in the hand.
11. The custard filling makes the sun, and the monkey peach and pistachio make proper decoration.
12. Put the apple slices on the bottom and My Totoro is done~
13. Finished picture.
1 When making ears and arms, Totoro's body should be wrapped in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.
2 When making the sun, you can replace the custard filling with other fruits.
3My plate is 27 cm in diameter. The amount of rice in the picture is increased or decreased according to my own situation.