1. Use a circular mold to cut two large and two small bread slices on the toast slices
2. Then cut each of the big bread slice and the small dough slice into three pieces as shown in the picture
3. Cut out the egg crust in the shape of a large bread slice
4. Put the egg crust on the big bread slice and spread blueberry jam on the little bread slice
5. Place the three-cut bread slices on top
6. Cut out the ladybug’s eyes with egg skins, put a black sesame on top, squeeze ketchup and chocolate sauce to make ladybug spots.
1. The filling can be replaced with jam or other materials that the child likes.
2. It takes some patience to make it, and some tools can be used.