by 17 Lucky Sister
1. Hengdu beef, a high-quality choice for white-collar lunch
2. Wash beef and cut into pieces
3. Wash the onions and green peppers and cut them into pieces (the onion can be cut into pieces or into rings, I put both of them)
4. Put oil on the bottom of the pan, add the onion and stir-fry for 1 minute, immediately add the beef cubes, and quickly fry on high heat to turn white on both sides
5. Add green peppers, add oyster sauce, salt, and sugar, and fry on high heat for 5-8 minutes.
6. Put the rice in the center of the bowl upside down, pour the fried beef with oyster sauce, and cover with the prepared egg skin before serving.