1. Prepare the ingredients needed for the thick soup Bao tomato sauce hot pot
2. Cut tomatoes into small pieces for later use
3. Heat a pot and add a small amount of corn oil
4. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry for 1 minute
5. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup when the tomatoes are slightly fried
6. Pour 1500 ml of water into the pot
7. Add 2 pieces of Knorr Pork Bone Soup, Jujube and Scallion
8. After the hot pot is boiled, add the shabu ingredients, such as lamb, fish balls, vegetables, mushrooms, etc.
The soup has been boiled for a long time, add a piece of thick soup treasure when adding water, the umami taste will last longer.