by Love in the Fish Eye-YU
1. Prepare the required materials
2. Start a pot and boil the pasta. After the water is boiled, put the pasta and cook for 15 minutes until it is cooked through.
3. In another non-stick pan, add a little oil and saute the garlic and small tomato slices
4. Add sliced meatballs and stir fry until fragrant
5. Add white jade mushrooms and stir-fry
6. Add a bowl of water, boil and put a Knorr soup treasure
7. Cook until the soup is rich
8. The pasta here is also cooked, directly into the vegetable pot
9. After mixing, add coriander and pepper to taste
Knorr Soup Po is tasteful, and the taste is just right after mixing the pasta, so there is no additional salt.