1. Wash baby vegetables
2. Wash the lettuce
3. The beef balls are purchased from outside, ready
4. 1 serving of fish rot
5. 1 Shiitake Mushroom
6. Two pieces of tofu
7. Pho and coarse rice noodles each
8. Wash yam, peeled and cut into thick slices
9. Beef slices are marinated with salt, sugar, ginger juice, cornstarch and cooking oil
10. One portion of marinated beef offal
11. Chopped tomato and ginger into small pieces
12. Heat the pan, add the oil, saute the ginger slices, and stir-fry the tomatoes in the pan
13. After sautéing the tomato juice, add a little tomato sauce and stir well, then add water and add two pieces of thick soup
14. At the same time, put the beef balls and beef offal into the pot and boil together, then it is ready to be served.
1. The thick soup treasure contains salt, so pay attention to the dosage when adding other salty seasonings.
2. Personally think that the best dipping sauce for hot pot of beef-shabu is shacha sauce, which is super fragrant.