1. Marinated tofu is marinated in salt for 15 minutes, then fry in a pan until browned on both sides. Peel and slice lotus root, cut carrots into hob pieces, wash shiitake mushrooms and choy sum.
2. Cut pork into pieces, separate fat and lean meats, slice ginger, and cut green onions into sections.
3. Put the fat in the hot pan with cold oil, stir-fry the fat and then add the lean meat.
4. Add ginger and green onions and stir fry.
5. Add a spoonful of Pixian bean paste and fry out the red oil.
6. Add the carrots and stir-fry them in the oil.
7. Finally add lotus root and tofu, stir fry evenly.
8. Add an appropriate amount of water, and add a box of Carrera Stewed Series Bisque Soup.
9. After the water is boiled, add the vermicelli.
10. After boiling again, add shiitake mushrooms and meatballs, and put the choy sum and salt before serving.
1. The vermicelli does not need to be soaked in advance, and the rich soup tastes better when it is full;
2. Put enough water at one time, the noodles will absorb a lot of water after they are cooked;
3. Meatballs are homemade pork balls, and you can also buy finished products;
4. The taste is very delicious with the addition of the thick soup treasure, and no additional seasoning is needed.