1. Dry the dried longan and soak it in cold water for 20 minutes.
2. Pour the soaked dried longan into the inner pot of the rice cooker together with the water used to soak the dried longan.
3. After adding an appropriate amount of water, put the inner pot into the rice cooker and turn on the electric cooker.
4. Wash the sour pears.
5. Cut the sour pear into small pieces.
6. After the dried longan is boiled for 10 minutes, put the sour pear in the pot and boil it.
7. After another 30 minutes, add rock sugar to the pot.
8. Turn off the power after the rock sugar melts and add wolfberry.
9. Stir well and serve.
1. The cooking time of sour pear soup is longer than other varieties of pears.
2. For sour pear soup, use a little more rock sugar. Add dried longan to reduce the amount of rock sugar.