1. Dry dried longan soak in cold water for 20 minutes
2. Pour the soaked dried longan into the inner pot of the rice cooker together with the water used to soak the dried longan
3. After adding an appropriate amount of water, put the inner pot into the rice cooker and turn on the electric cooker
4. Wash the sour pears
5. Cut the sour pear into small pieces
6. After the dried longan is boiled for 10 minutes, put the sour pear in the pot and boil it
7. After another 30 minutes, add rock sugar to the pot
8. Turn off the power after the rock sugar has melted, add wolfberry, stir evenly and serve
Sour pear soup takes longer to cook than other varieties of pears.
For the sour pear soup, use a little more rock sugar. Adding dried longan can reduce the amount of rock sugar.