by You Ma Food
1. Put the ingredients except osmanthus and rock sugar into the bowl
2. Soak it in water, wash the ingredients to remove dust or something
3. Pack the washed raw materials into the bag that comes with it, and tie the bag tightly.
4. Add 3 to 4 liters of water to the pot, put it in the material bag, boil on high heat and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Take out the bag after cooking
6. Add the rock sugar while it is hot and stir it until it dissolves. The rock sugar I put is too sweet, so I can try to put the rock sugar from as little to as much. The classmates said that there is too little with the built-in rock sugar and the soup is too sour.
7. Then add the osmanthus while the hot soup is hot, let the hot soup soak the scent of osmanthus, filter out the osmanthus after the cold soup is cooled, bottle the soup and put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate or freeze, eat as you go, such a big pot, don’t grow Time to put it at room temperature
Sour plum soup is not suitable for children to drink, and it hurts the intestines and stomach.