1. The ingredients are weighed and prepared; dried soybeans are selected, the bad beans are discarded, and then washed; a large clean gauze pad is prepared on the colander and placed in a large bowl.
2. Soybeans are poured into the soymilk machine, and water is added to make the soymilk automatically.
3. After the pulping is completed, pour the soy milk into the prepared gauze and a slotted spoon to separate the soy milk and the soy dregs; wear disposable gloves to operate, wrap the gauze tightly and press the bottom of the dish to squeeze the soy milk as clean as possible.
4. Add sugar to the soy milk slowly according to personal taste, and mix well; add 2 eggs to the bean dregs and mix well.
5. Finally, add vegetable oil and salt, and mix well.
6. Preheat the electric baking pan, scoop a small amount of okara and egg batter with a spoon and place it in the center.
7. Fasten the lid of the electric baking pan, turn on the heat, and heat it for a while. The heating time is determined by the actual situation of the electric baking pan. You can carefully open the lid in about half a minute to check whether it is solidified.
8. Place the pancakes on a plate to cool, and continue to fry the remaining okara and egg batter; if you like sweet, you can spread your favorite jam and eat it with soy milk.
1. The finished product is about 3 or 4 pieces, start to put a little less, and then adjust the weight according to how much it fits.
2. Like softer, shorter frying time, like crispy, longer time.
3. If the finished product is harder and thinner, you can add some aluminum-free baking powder. The instructions of the baking powder shall prevail.
4. Take care to prevent scalds during operation. Use a silicone spatula or a silicone spatula to scoop up the fried cakes, which is easier to operate.