1. Pour cold water from the pot, and put 600 grams of stick bone into the pot
2. Boil the froth, remove it, and rinse with cold water
3. After starting the pot, 250 grams of fish bones and stick bones will be put into the pot together, and 20 grams of ginger slices will be added
4. Add 5 grams of bay leaves and 5 grams of star anise
5. Simmer for three hours
6. Soak the soybeans overnight, pour in 100ml of oil from the pot, the temperature of the oil is 35 degrees, pour the soybeans, deep fry and serve.
7. The oil temperature is 70 degrees, pour it again and fry it until golden and remove it
8. Pour in hot oil, 200g pork filling, 25g Pixian bean paste, 15ml soy sauce, 5g sugar, 5g pepper, stir-fry evenly, blanch it for later use
9. 5g chili pepper, 5ml vinegar, 5g green vegetables, 15g ginger and garlic water, 5g pepper noodles
10. Boil the noodles in the boiling water for 5 minutes, add 60 grams of oily tofu and 60 grams of green vegetables
11. 150 ml of broth
12. Add 10 grams of green vegetables and noodles, oily tofu and meat filling, and 5 grams of soybeans.