1. First, prepare the ingredients. Soybeans I use are soybeans grown by my cousin.
2. Prepare light soy sauce, appropriate amount of salt, and chopped pepper sauce.
3. Wash the onions and cut them into small dices with a knife, and cut the green peppers into small dices.
4. After washing the dried soybeans, soak them in clean water overnight.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, put the soaked soybeans into the pot, add star anise, pepper, shallots and ginger slices.
6. Add some salt to taste.
7. Add chicken essence to increase the taste.
8. After boiling on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
9. When you see that the soup in the pot becomes less and less, you can turn off the heat.
10. Remove the cooked soybeans, drain the water, put them in a larger container, and add the diced onions and green peppers.
11. Add sugar and light soy sauce to taste and mix.
12. Then add chopped pepper sauce.
13. Add sesame oil.
14. Just mix and stir evenly.