1. Dice red peppers and onions; chop tomatoes; chop beans; chop sausages into pieces or slices; use a knife for chicken drumsticks, or not cut them whole. Onions and tomatoes must be. Vegetables can be added carrots, artichokes, etc., as you like, but it is not recommended to add vegetables with high moisture. Chicken for seafood is Spanish paella. No Spanish sausage, Sichuan sausage instead
2. In a pan, add olive oil, fry the chicken drumsticks, fry them a little bit and take them out.
3. Fry the sausages, fry them and take them out.
4. Fried onion and red pepper
5. Add tomato garlic
6. Chicken Drumsticks Sausage Bean
7. At the critical moment, put some expensive saffron, this meal will immediately become a trench
8. Under rice, salt
9. For the broth, I put a little basil, if you like other spices, just add it if you like
10. My fire is so small that I can’t evenly heat the pan. I can only move the pot back and forth. It is said that you can't use the lid, I think it is eaten at my own home, don't be too ritual. Ready to be cooked
11. Finally formed! There is little saffron, no golden yellow
Saffron must be put. It is difficult to control how much broth (water) to add. You can use some at the back, and it is best to pour it all at once. But don't turn the pot, don't be afraid of mash, it's okay to be a little bit crumpled! Just don't burn it