1. Cut the chicken into small pieces, add scallions, ginger slices and cooking wine to marinate.
2. Dice potatoes, carrots, onions, and shiitake mushrooms.
3. Turn on a high fire and put a little oil.
4. Put the marinated chicken in the pot.
5. Stir fry for a while, add dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar.
6. After stirring evenly, add carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions.
7. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, add appropriate amount of water.
8. Put it in the rice cooker and turn on the rice stew mode.