1. Debone chicken legs and beat them softly with the back of a knife
2. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, pad with ginger slices, sprinkle with black pepper, marinate for 15 minutes
3. 30g honey, a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of oyster sauce, a spoonful of cooking wine, half a bowl of water, make a teriyaki sauce
4. Brush the frying pan with oil, put the chicken thighs on the medium-low heat and fry slowly (turn over in time)
5. Pour the teriyaki sauce on top, cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, open the lid and collect the sauce over high heat
6. Take out and cut into pieces, put in a bowl of rice, match with some vegetables, and drizzle with a little teriyaki sauce.