by Fan Fan
1. Wash and drain the shiitake mushrooms, dice and set aside
2. Wash the chicken thighs, use food scissors to cut the chicken along the bones, and remove the bones
3. Cut the boned chicken thighs into pieces for later use
4. Shred the onion, dice the carrot and set aside
5. Heat oil in the pot, add the prepared onion shreds, and stir-fry until the onion becomes soft and fragrant
6. Put the prepared chicken thighs into the pot and stir fry quickly until the chicken starts to change color
7. Put the prepared shiitake mushrooms into the pot and stir fry quickly for 1 minute
8. Put the carrots in the pot and stir-fry quickly evenly
9. Put light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and oyster sauce in the pot and stir quickly evenly
10. Stir fry until the chicken is colored, put all the ingredients in the rice cooker
11. Put the rice in the rice cooker, mix all the ingredients evenly with a rice spatula, add water until the amount of water covers all the ingredients, press the cook button to start simmering rice
12. After the cooking process is over, open the lid and add the steamed fish sauce, close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes
13. A super delicious and nutritious stewed rice with mushrooms and chicken drumsticks is ready!
1. Fresh shiitake mushrooms can also be replaced with dried shiitake mushrooms. If you use dried shiitake mushrooms, you can refer to 8-10 grains as the dosage, and note that dried shiitake mushrooms need to be soaked and washed in advance.
2. Chicken thighs can also be replaced by drumsticks, but they also need to be deboned. The taste of chicken thigh meat is much better than that of chicken breast, and the meat is more chewy and elastic
3. The rice can be soaked in water for about 30 minutes before simmering, and the cooked rice will be softer and more glutinous.