1. Rinse the beef bones with clean water for later use.
2. Boil an appropriate amount of hot water in the pot, put a small spoon of salt, and blanch the beef bones in the pot. After the blood from the bones flows out, remove them and put them in the pressure cooker.
3. Put the meat in the pressure cooker and pour the hot water without bones, then add dried chili, ginger slices, pepper, tangerine peel, star anise, put a spoonful of salt and cover the lid to press, press on high heat for 20 minutes and then turn off the heat.
4. Put the radish cutting hob into the frame, sprinkle a little salt on the top to pickle the moisture of the radish and make the radish delicious.
5. After the air in the pressure cooker is exhausted, open the lid and put the marinated radishes into the pot. Cover the lid and press for 15 minutes, then turn off the heat.
6. After opening the lid, add a little hot pot bottom and stir well, then add a little chicken essence to taste. Because the coriander is easy to change color when put in the pot, it is ready to be blanched directly in the bowl.