1. I used boiled water twice for the beef bones, and then rinsed it with cold water
2. Pour proper amount of water into the pot, put the beef bones in it and boil it on high heat, and boil it on medium and small heat for half an hour
3. Potatoes are easier to flour, and it takes a long time to cook, so I don’t cut them all.
4. Put the potatoes and carrots in the medium-low heat for about half an hour, close the lid and continue cooking
5. After another hour, the soup is already milky white, add tomatoes
6. Add the right amount of salt
7. Add appropriate amount of soy sauce. In fact, I am for color mixing, and the beef bones always feel sweeter with some soy sauce. If you don’t like it, don’t put it.
8. After boiling it for about half an hour, you can turn off the heat, and then cover the lid and simmer for ten minutes before drinking.