1. Soak the anchovy in water to remove the head and wash
2. Sliced scallions
3. Shred green onions
4. Mince garlic
5. Put the water in the pot and put the soaked fish
6. Then add oxtail, beef bone, green onion, ginger, garlic, cooking wine, tendon meat
7. After the soup is boiled, remove the floating powder, bring it to a boil on high heat, and simmer slowly over medium heat. Pay attention to adding water during this period, so that the boiled soup will be white.
8. The shank meat can be sliced after it is cooked. Be careful not to cook for too long, otherwise it will be too crisp
9. Finally, use hot soup to blanch the bean sprouts, put beef and green onion, and then take out one or two oxtails and sprinkle with pepper. It tastes great
If you like spicy, you can put some chili sauce, if you like miso, you can also put it in miso, and you can measure it by yourself.