1. Wash the fresh grass carp and slice it into fillets.
2. Add the marinade ingredients (see cooking tips for details).
3. Put on disposable gloves, grasp well with your hands, and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the green onion into sections and slice the ginger and garlic.
5. Soak ginger and slice, soak chili and cut into sections.
6. Prepare dried chili, pepper and rock sugar.
7. After the fish is marinated, boil the bean sprouts in boiling water for a few minutes.
8. The cooked bean sprouts are spread flat on the bottom of the bowl.
9. Put oil in the pot, except the soaked ginger, soaked chili and bean paste, add other ingredients (half of the dried chili and Chinese pepper in the ingredient list) and stir fry to get a fragrance.
10. Add soaked ginger and soaked chili and continue to stir-fry.
11. Add the bean paste and fry to get the red oil.
12. Add the fish head and stir fry.
13. Pour in hot water, bring to a boil on high heat, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
14. At this time, you can put in the right amount of salt and chicken essence (the amount of salt and chicken essence is added according to your own taste, I did not give the specific amount), stir well, and put the fish fillets into the pot one by one.
15. Just change the color of the fish fillet. Pour the fish fillet and the fish soup on the bean sprouts.
16. Pour the oil in the pot, the amount of oil is a little larger, heat the oil, add the remaining dried chili and pepper, and fry until fragrant.
17. Pour the hot oil on the fish fillets, and add some shallots and coriander at the end.
18. Home-made boiled fish may not be as strong and savoury as restaurants, but it is better than having less oil, less salt and less spices, and is relatively healthy.
Ingredients: 700 grams of grass carp flakes Side dish: 300 grams of bean sprouts Marinated fish material: 7 grams of salt, 15 grams of cooking wine, 15 grams of starch, 7 grams of egg white, 1 pepper, small amount of ingredients: 70 grams of green onions, 30 grams of ginger slices, 30 grams of garlic, 30 grams of dried chili, 20 grams of pepper 10 g rock sugar 15 g soaked ginger 90 g soaked chili 40 g bean paste 50 g Ingredients: chicken essence with shallots and coriander
1. After the fish head is boiled, you can taste the taste of the soup and add an appropriate amount of salt according to your taste. I did not write the amount of salt in the ingredient list above.
2. The amount of chili and Chinese pepper I gave is not too much. When I eat it at the end, the spicy flavor is not too heavy. You can increase it according to your own preferences.
3. If you like my food, please pay attention to my gourmet WeChat public account sunshinewinnie_99 (please note that there is an underscore between sunshinewinnie and 99)