1. 150g cauliflower, cut into small pieces, 100g lettuce, cut into sections, 50g red pepper, cut into sections
2. Cut 100 grams of hot pepper into sections, 50 grams of celery, cut into sections, and set aside celery leaves
3. 750 grams of fresh shrimp, cut off the tentacles of the shrimp dumplings, remove the shrimp string, wash and set aside, relax the vegetable oil, heat to 70%, and fry in the oil pan
4. Fry until the shrimp shell is crispy and golden
5. Seasoning: 70 grams of Pixian bean paste, 50 grams of green onion, cut into sections, ginger and garlic smashed and cut into large pieces, 1 pinch of pepper, 1 star anise, 1 cinnamon
6. Scoop off a part of the remaining oil of the fried shrimp, add the bean paste and fry until fragrant to get the red oil
7. Add ginger, garlic and other spices and stir-fry until they are broken, then add cauliflower and stir-fry until they are broken, lettuce, sweet peppers, and celery sticks and stir-fry until broken.
8. Pour in the fried shrimp and stir-fry, add the chili and celery leaves and stir-fry for 1, 2 minutes.
9. Due to the large amount of bean paste, you have to taste the salt before deciding whether to put in the salt. Don’t put the soy sauce, etc., which will damage the color of the vegetables. Stir them well and serve them on the plate.