1. The ingredients are shown in the picture
2. Cut the meat into pieces and add the char siu sauce. It is recommended not to cut the meat too fast. Eating large pieces of meat is a happy life.
3. Mix the meat with the char siu sauce and let it marinate for more than 30 minutes. If it doesn’t feel good, you can add a little water. I added some lemon juice.
4. The loofah is peeled and thinly sliced, and the rest of the vegetables are cut into pieces
5. Mix the marinated meat with vegetables. You can add a little salt while mixing
6. Use bamboo sticks to intersect the meat and vegetables. Cut half a lemon into thin slices and put them together with the meat.
7. Wear all
8. Brush a thin layer of oil on with a brush, and brush a thin layer of oil in the basket of the Supor Fryer
9. Put it in the fryer
10. Put the lid on, set the time to 10 minutes, start the fryer
11. When the frying pan is working, the baking basket will also rotate slowly, and the heating will be more even, and there will be no battering and undercooking.
12. When the time is up, turn the fryer and stop working, open the lid, and the tempting kebab is ready
13. Fragrant and delicious
1. The barbecued pork sauce is full of flavor, so no other seasoning is needed.
2. Vegetables can be replaced by whatever you like, but onions are not recommended.
3. Add lemon juice, it will be more refreshing.