1. The fish head is removed for steaming, and the fish is grilled with seasonal vegetables.
2. Wash the body of the fish and make a few cuts on both sides.
3. Use cooking wine, ginger, fine salt, and pepper to taste and marinate for several hours.
4. Then put the delicious fish body size on the baking tray.
5. Cut the hard-to-cook ingredients and put them in a baking tray.
6. I used hot sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, and oyster sauce to make a grilled sauce.
7. Brush the sauce on the fish and cover with a thin layer of ginger slices.
8. Into the beautiful steaming oven, the 04 mode is used for baking.
9. After roasting for 25 minutes, sandwich the ginger slices, brush a layer of sauce, and put on the cayenne pepper cubes.
10. Then continue into the Midea steaming oven and bake for 20 minutes.
11. In this way, a grilled fish with seasonal vegetable sauce is complete.
The fish is slightly thick, so it needs to be marinated to taste, and then grilled. Pay attention to it when grilling. The sauce must be in place. You can brush it multiple times, so that the color is good and the taste is good.