1. The minced meat is marinated with salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, corn starch, and water.
2. Some broccoli, carrots and mushrooms, diced.
3. Add the vegetables to the minced meat, first use the direction chopsticks to stir in the same direction, and then stir vigorously with your hands.
4. Then put the mixed meat filling on a plate and press it into a meatloaf shape, add a salted egg yolk on top, and press half of it into the meat filling.
5. Put it in a steamer, bring to a boil, and steam for 25 minutes. The soup will come out after steaming, don't pour it out, it's delicious!
The meat is best not to be lean, a little fat is more delicious! Otherwise it is very chai!