1. Prepare the ingredients, wash the spinach, blanch it in a pot for a while, pick up and rinse with cold water, squeeze the water, chop it, and put it in a blender to make a fine vegetable puree;
2. Put the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, yeast, baking powder, then pour the spinach puree and mix well;
3. Knead into a smooth dough, cover it with plastic wrap, and ferment for 20 minutes in a warm place;
4. The fermented dough feels light and elastic, and it can quickly return to its original shape when pressed down. Take out the fermented dough and knead it on the chopping board.
5. Divide it into several dough pieces of uniform size and roll them into round cakes respectively;
6. Spread a layer of cooking oil in the frying pan, place the spinach cake neatly in the pan, and apply a layer of oil on the surface to lock the moisture in the dough, fry at medium heat, and turn it over frequently during the process;
7. Fry until browned on both sides, sprinkle some water, turn to medium heat, cover the pan and fry for about five minutes, use steam to simmer the pancakes;
8. Until the moisture is dry, turn off the power and shovel the pancakes to eat.
Tips for food:
1. Add some baking powder to make the pancake more fluffy and soft. The amount is not too much, about one gram is enough.
2. Using this type of frying pan pancakes is simple and quick, with balanced firepower, and the color of the fried noodles is more beautiful.