1. Preparation of main raw materials.
2. Fish head, clean and drain, spread salt, cooking wine, pepper and ginger on both sides, marinate for 20 minutes.
3. When marinating the fish, prepare the ingredients. Soak the vermicelli in warm water, cut the coriander and chives into sections, take a small bowl, add chopped chili, minced garlic, steamed fish soy sauce, oyster sauce, lard, add a little water, and mix into a sauce.
4. Rinse the marinated fish and put it on top of the soaked vermicelli.
5. Spread the mixed sauce evenly.
6. Boil water in the pot, place the steaming tray when the water is boiled, steam for about 8 minutes on high heat, turn off the heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Bring to a boil, take out and sprinkle with coriander and chopped green onions.
8. In a separate pot, add cooking oil and boil until the soup boils.
9. Just top the fish head while it is hot.
1: The juice of the marinated fish head is very fishy, so wash it off.
2: Add lard into the sauce to enhance the flavor. If you mind, don't let it go.
3: The thick part of the fish head needs to be cut to make the pickling more delicious.
4: The amount of chopped pepper can be increased or decreased according to the degree of spiciness of your own food.
5: The time for steaming fish also needs to be increased or decreased according to the size of the fish. Remember to put the fish after the water is boiled, turn off the heat and simmer for a few minutes, the fish will be fresh and delicious.