1. Remove the fish head and gills, remove the black black film on the abdomen, put a knife on the meaty area, wipe the fish head with salt, rinse it off, hot it with boiling water, wipe off the white film with kitchen paper .
2. Wash shrimps, crabs, vegetables, mushrooms, and quail eggs.
3. Heat the lard in a hot pan, add a little salt, add the fish head, simmer and fry until cooked through, add green onion and ginger to fragrant,
4. Add appropriate amount of hot water, bring to a boil over high heat, add appropriate amount of cooking wine, continue to cook for 5 minutes on high heat, until the alcohol volatilizes, add crabs and mushrooms to medium heat, cover and cook for about 20 minutes. The soup thickens. (15 minutes before cooking, you can add two spoons of milk),
5. Add prawns and quail eggs and cook for about 5 minutes,
6. Add green vegetables, add appropriate amount of salt and a little white pepper to taste. During the cooking, keep the heat on medium, that is, keep the soup in the pot boiling to a certain extent.