1. Prepare two cured duck legs
2. Soak in cold water for one night to remove the salt and remove
3. Cut into pieces, add ginger slices and cooking wine, put in a steamer and steam for 20 minutes
4. While steaming the duck legs, let’s make the sauce for pouring the cured duck legs. Prepare chili, garlic and ginger.
5. Chili, garlic and ginger are all finely chopped
6. Raise the pot and heat oil, add minced chili, minced garlic, and minced ginger to a low fire, and stir-fry slowly.
7. Add white sesame seeds and stir-fry evenly
8. Lift the pot and put it into the bowl
9. Add steamed fish juice and sesame oil and mix well
10. Steamed cured duck legs, pour out the steam water in the bowl
11. Pour the chili sauce that has been fried before and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
12. 😁Salty and delicious, great