1. This is the soup of the ribs that has just been stewed. The soup is full of flavor, rich in aroma, and fragrant. Regarding how to braise pork ribs, please refer to my article: Oil-free braised pork ribs
2. Prepare the Chinese cabbage and vermicelli. I use the finer dry lotus root powder, which tends to become soft, so I will put the vermicelli and the cabbage in the pot at the same time. If you use coarse flour, soak it in warm water before use
3. Wash the lotus root powder first and put it in the broth
4. Cut the cabbage into the broth and add a small amount of salt
5. I use Supor’s electric pressure cooker, because they are all easy-cooked ingredients, so I use the braising procedure, the lowest pressure of choice, ten minutes is good
6. After ten minutes, cancel the program, open the lid after exhausting the air, and the fresh fragrance comes out. The stewed cabbage vermicelli in the broth without changing the delicacies of mountains and seas. After a while, the pot will bottom out.