1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add minced garlic, ginger slices, dried chilies, and peppercorns until fragrant.
3. Add radish slices and stir fry over high heat.
4. Pour the broth.
5. Put the shiitake mushrooms directly in, and wash and tear the shiitake mushrooms in advance.
6. Add oyster sauce and very fresh soy sauce, stir-fry well.
7. Cover the lid, turn to medium-low heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, the radishes are soft and lazy.
8. Then add the soaked vermicelli.
9. Simmer again on medium-low heat for three to five minutes.
10. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.
The time of vermicelli should be adjusted according to the degree of laziness.